Thursday, March 01, 2007

a world first


All my avatars together at once in a universe entirely created by me and called 'Swanston St'. The background building is a little fake looking I know (LOL) but I only had a few hours spare. L-R Jancey, Prudence, Lourdes, Banal-one, The Piker Twins, Fabula, Renendez, Carlo Poncey, FLNQR, Banal-two, Bombo, Queeyore, Pubear, Astrolopithecuss, Glancer, Rappaport, Tsunamee, Quoylezwar, Argarabeth. It was a great get together though also a drag as I wanted to catch a tram and you can't tell an avatar anything, can you. They are all aspects of you which you basically find objectionable and hive off into avatarial beings. Making so many wouldn't have been so easy if mother hadn't tied me to the piano when young.

5 comments:

boy moritz said...

Quoylezwar rehabilitated me, you sonofabitch!

Anonymous said...

Some rehabilitation.

Meredith Jones said...

Which one is Queeyore?

David Nichols said...

See Bombo? Right next to Bombo.

Anonymous said...

I used to have baths with Queeyore as a kid. He's good kind.

the early 70s was all juxtaposition

October 1970, everyone had their arms out in the air, from Barbra to, um, whoever that is on the left, to Thumbelina. This is from the Sprin...