Tuesday, March 20, 2007

i think it must have been rain

The day had a most unusual effect on it, kind of water falling from the sky or at least from above. I imagine it must have been what they used to call rain. I didn't really know how to deal with it. I actually bought a 'rain coat' at a garage sale in Oak Park last year so I put it on to go to work but then when I left work I forgot it and so I got wet going to the library. All very novel.

I have to do some scanning for tomorrow's power point so I had better not go into the large rambling musation that might possibly burst forth if I sit here randomly typing and thinking about Santo Santoro and the Neighbours revamp and the last quarter of pizza in the fridge and so on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good name for a power ballad

David Nichols said...

It must of been rain, but it's over now
It must of been wet... um...

eight years ago: warhol wei wei at the ngv, with robert forster

OK, this is an exhibition which I think many people will have fond memories of, judging by its extraordinary success at the time, and even ...