Wednesday, March 15, 2006

numbness is not really a feeling

After a day of rather full-on teaching I feel pretty much like I am floating. I am always going to be glad when Wednesday is over, for the next few months. I ran into a colleague who said, 'It's a bit like that at the start of the semester'. Help! I had kidded myself we were well into it (3rd week of 13... well, that's really about a quarter of the way through). My Friday teaching is up to the 4th week, which means in 9 days it will be half way through as it's only 10 sessions. I like those kids but really, it's all too much already. Sorry if you are used to hearing from me on a relatively regular basis. I am just flat out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever get the feeling you're in a Powers Boothe movie searching for an Amazonian jungle boy?

Mistress Bel said...

Flat out choosing a new blog format. Lovely but.

David Nichols said...

Oh yeah I admit choosing a new format took me half a day.

Anonymous said...

I think it is time for some more excerpts from the Nikerov diaries.

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves.  So, see below. Do you ...