Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ivor and harry jamming in heaven with john lennon and micky dolenz

I always liked Ivor Cutler and thought about him quite often. Now I have heard he is dead. I was listening to some of his radio plays only a few weeks ago. They were a bit gruelling but pretty enjoyable in the main. You couldn't really do something else while you were listening to them. His ordinary records were patchy but when they were good were excellent.

Also, Harry Seidler is dead. I liked him too in a funny way but thought about him less than Ivor Cutler.

Micky Dolenz isn't dead but can go to heaven, jam freely, and return to Earth any time he feels like it.

3 comments:

Mistress Bel said...

I am relieved that Mickey D hasn't died, not that I wish ill on ivor or harry. The heading gave me quite a turn.

David Nichols said...

Did you hear about John Lennon though. And he was all set to be re-elected Premier of Tasmania.

Mistress Bel said...

yeah, shame. I guess they'll get that singer from the psychedelic furs and former governor of Tasmania, to try his hand at being Premier. hail hail pop n poll.

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves.  So, see below. Do you ...