Wednesday, March 22, 2006

espionage dream

Awoke around 2 am from crazy espionage-style 'no-one must have that recipe' type dream (a cake mix, not egg salad), with guns and helicopters. This led naturally into being wide awake and contemplating all the stuff I had to do. Got up to do it and ended up writing these lines instead. I wish I had never got involved in that espionage.

Talking with my mother this morning I mentioned this dream and she said I wonder what it symbolises. I said my dreams never symbolise anything; someone, somewhere yesterday said something to me about spies or spying, and I had some packet soup last night and that reminds me of cake mix.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ask your mother some questions about recent espionage cases. Peek in her handbag while she's making you a cuppa - find the helicopter pilot's license!

David Nichols said...

She knows nothing.

Anonymous said...

He's too far gone, folks. I knew he shouldn't have had that cuppa! Oh man. She must have slipped him the mickey!

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves.  So, see below. Do you ...