I remember a boy in school who climbed into the Kaustine tank once. Perhaps he's still there, as Doug Ashdown sang.
Sunday, July 26, 2026
useful
They don't make useful things like they used to do they. I have been looking at Building and Construction from 1926 and these items are frequently advertised. Takes me back to my childhood in 1926 when we'd double quick boil, er, stuff and there was always a door within a door. Very good times that actually will probably be back with us quite soon again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
useful
They don't make useful things like they used to do they. I have been looking at Building and Construction from 1926 and these items are ...
-
Just marvellous to see Joan Letch in an episode of D4 from 23 September 1974 called 'Lonely Hearts', as an actual character with, yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment