This bizarre animal, having been a complete shut-in for five and a half years, rarely if ever venturing out of my bedroom and spending most of that time underneath my bed, has now decided for some reason to do the complete opposite, and to be perennially in public (well, at least, she has located permanently to the sitting room and as far as I know has not returned to the bedroom once). She sleeps in the sitting room, usually on the couch, sometimes with her face turned resolutely towards a bar heater that's here at the moment and turned on a lot of the time.
It makes absolutely no sense to me - and I suppose both nothing and everything makes sense to her.I will say that Nancy is here too and does not venture into my bedroom anymore either.
Perry, who used to sleep in the sitting room, now sleeps in the spare room.
No comments:
Post a Comment