Saturday, November 01, 2008

staminest


1. Of all the bands/artists in your cd/record collection, which one do you own the most albums by?Red Krayola probably, since I have all the records- I think there are 18 or so. 2. What was the last song you listened to? 'The Sin of Pride' by the Undertones, although 'Where do you go to my lovely' is playing in the background of the film Mia's watching. 3. What's in your record/cd player right now? What's 'in' my record player?! The Undertones' album The Sin of Pride is on it, and Neil Young's Rust never sleeps is in the CD player (I didn't put it there) 4. What song would you say sums you up? 'Angsty Pants' by the Cannanes. 5. What's your favorite local band? I am not familiar with any Broadmeadows bands. 6. What was the last show you attended? I saw Tic Toc Tokyo at the East last week, they were absolutely appalling, and Collapsed Toilet Vietnam across the road, they were alright. 7. What was the greatest show you've ever been to? David Thomas and the Wooden Birds in London sometime in 1986. 8. What's the worst band you've ever seen in concert? Don't start me. 9. What band do you love musically but hate the members of? What a weird question to ask anyone. I can't answer this. 10. What show are you looking forward to?Do you think I'll get to see the Red Krayola one day? 11. What is your favorite band shirt? The Flywheel one I did. 12. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?Plagued with questions. What does this mean. 13. What musician would you like to be in love with for a day? Rick Springfield. 14. Metal question: Jeans and Leather vs. Cracker Jack clothes? Cracker jack for sure. 15. Sabbath or solo Ozzy? Solo Ozzy. 16. Commodores or solo Lionel Ritchie?Commodores. 17. Punk rock, hip hop or heavy metal? Punk rock. 18. Doesn't Primus suck? No I don't think so, but I am not that into them. 19. Name 4 flawless albums: Corky's Debt to His Father, Mayo Thompson 1969; Soldier Talk, the Red Crayola 1979; Wolves with pretty lips We Ragazzi 2004 O Zambezi, Dragon 197...8? But you know I could name plenty more, I didn't want to prioritise or alienate friends though. 20. Did you know that filling out this survey makes you a music geek?I am one, all things considered, but this survey didn't do it and wouldn't, to anyone. 21. What was the greatest decade for music?I don't know. I seem to have a lot of interest in the 70s. But that means little.22. How many music-related videos/dvds do you own? Probably ten-fifteen. Maybe more. 23. Do you like Journey? No. 24. Don't try to pretend you don't! OK 25. What is your favorite movie soundtrack? That Lovin' Spoonful one - is it called You're a big girl now? Haven't seen the film though. 26. What was your last musical 'phase' before you wised up? I hope I never wise up. 27. What's the crappiest CD/record/etc. you've ever bought? Heaps of things - couldn't prioritise - but it wouldn't have been a disappointment - just an experiment. 28. Do you prefer vinyl or CDs?Well I suppose I will buy something on vinyl if I can, rather than CD, but essentially I don't care.

No comments:

today's pants