Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I just don't know what to do with myself.

Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't, I just have nothing particular to say and I'm in a fallow period writing-wise.

What were you doing ten years ago?
My 1998 diary does not list anything specific for 25 November 1998, but on that week's spread I see notes re: birthdays of people who I can no longer identify, an email address for someone I can't remember but who appears to be Italian, a memo of band rehearsal, a meeting with 'Alice' - presumably not my niece Alice, but who? A meeting with Gary - presumably not Gary Barlow, but who? A few phone numbers... the note 'Ethics due', and I suppose they were, and also note that I was doing driving practice with my father.

What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
I did them. Put in notice re: a field trip I'm doing in a few weeks. A couple of emails I had to send and a meeting that needed to be set up. And so on. Nothing special.

What snacks do you enjoy?
I am quite into buja mix.

Things that you would do if you were a billionaire?
What would I have to live for? OK. Well I'd do research into how to make everyone a vegetarian and stop smoking, and the people who objected to my fascist preferences I would have killed by stuffing money in their mouths till they can't breathe.

Three of your bad habits?
Laziness crossed with obsessive work ethic
When I get told to lie on my bed I go scabbing for food in the kitchen... oh wait, that's Millie
Poisonous sting.

Five places you have lived?
Erko
North Pole
Genoa
Geneva
Genexia

Five jobs you’ve had?
Wag
Gypsy
Skinflint
Pilot
Ambidextrist

How did you name your blog?
It's my mother's name, I never knew her.

No comments:

return of the tree pants

  Well, actually these aren't returning they're new, and the tree never went anywhere, it's unable to do anything about this ind...