Tuesday, February 07, 2006

t-shirt raunch

Miranda sent me a pic of the Flywheel t-shirts which I designed (that sounds too fancy - OK - I drew the picture) so I have elected to put the photo here. I suppose James and Miranda wear nothing but this t-shirt now and this is washing day. The shirt depicts a horned stud riding a more passive but yet still mildly aroused beast of burden. I see it as a political sex banditry shirt, of a type not seen since the halcyon days of Bow Wow Wow, Sigue Sigue Sputnik, and other three-word-name bands in which two of the words are the same. I imagine if you want one you can enquire via www.spill-label.org/flywheel

No comments:

the early 70s was all juxtaposition

October 1970, everyone had their arms out in the air, from Barbra to, um, whoever that is on the left, to Thumbelina. This is from the Sprin...