The market by the railway station. I don't know whether it's a late C20 revival of something that was there previously and bulldozed by the USSR but in any case it does have an old time feel even though it started in, I think, 1993. The whole upstairs is dedicated to Antiik so you can imagine that really got me going, though as it transpired it wasn't at all cheap antiik. Unless you want some old soviet era badges for €2 which as it happens I really do, for some absurd reason.
One thing in here, I bought for Laura. If you can guess which it is, there's no 'if', it's none of your business unless you're Laura in which case I hope you like it.
I can't remember who it was I was communicating with in the last couple of days and I said Estonia was incredibly intellectual and cultured and sent this as proof, ha ha.
I could also have supplied these images to overegg that meaningless pudding.
I don't think these images are AI... but AI has kind of spoiled the fun of things like this hasn't itI could also have supplied these images to overegg that meaningless pudding.
This (below) is probably AI too - not a real bird.
So much to see and do in Tallinn. Everything is worth photographing. Remember the first incarnation of Alan Partridge where he was a useless sport commentator who would just say 'did you see that? did you see that!' etc.
This is old towny stuff and below just intrigued me because of the evidence of old building features that have been allowed to (or made to) be retained on the wall. I don't quite get what the thinking is here. I don't hate it though. 'Did you see that! Did you see that!'
Below is one of many buildings that has spooked me a bit while I've been here, because it kind of tips towards the street. I mean as if after centuries it's been waiting for me to come past to fall on. But I wouldn't even know if that happened.
Bit scaly this oneOk then we went to the City Museum so I think I'll make that another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment