We came back to Melbourne the long way from Port Albert and it was, as they say, a trip. We around 9:45 and got home around 6, you do the maths. Our first stop was Welshpool.
The Anchor park at Welshpool is very artistic.
Would you like to offer a suggestion of what this is?
Perry is my drinking buddy. He likes to drink a lot. He likes to drink out of taps, but most of all he likes street water, path water or park water. Especially when it's mud.
If you ever want to go to a really good op shop, I recommend the Welshpool one. It fits that description.
I don't know if this dog is there all the time but he's pretty great.
(or she's)
I'm going to come back with the next instalment later as I am really tired right now and there's a lot of Richie Rich involved. It's pretty bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment