Friday, January 20, 2017

early days

I've been looking through old issues of the Broadmeadows and Keilor Observer lately, actually not for Broadmeadows material but for things pertaining to Keilor, tell you about that later. But in the meantime I have uncovered some stuff about old Jacana, from its formative times.

In an irritating quirk that I just discovered, I now realise that the annotations I painstakingly made to each of these iPhoto pics detailing date and page number for each of these, has somehow been eliminated not only from the pictures as downloaded to my laptop, but also from the pictures as they remain on my phone - though they were there until I started downloading. Anyway. It probably doesn't matter. I think most of this stuff is from 1960, though it could be from '58 or '59, because I also looked at those...


More soon...

No comments:

return of the tree pants

  Well, actually these aren't returning they're new, and the tree never went anywhere, it's unable to do anything about this ind...