Sunday, June 21, 2009

great party last night


I went to one. I saw people around my age dancing interpretatively to Kate Bush and next day read about Generation Jones (a phenomenon(?)/ descriptor I had already encountered) which seemed to fit. The food was good too. Everyone was very nice.

Today I am tired though.

Would you believe the taxi driver was using his mobile on the freeway on the way home at 3:45 am. I asked him not to and he apologised. But seriously what did that idiot think he was doing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feedback. That Gen. J. thing was weirdly apt. Thanks to you and Mia for coming, and for brilliant present. (Hope this is blogosphere friendly - don't know rules.)

Joanne

FJG said...

That taxi driver was probably trying to alert his colleagues not to pick up Hairy and I.

Anonymous said...

Hairy and me

today's pants