Saturday, May 16, 2009

cats past

In my illness I had a long conversation with Asha about previous cats I have owned or part-owned. There have been about twelve. Almost none of them lived to old age under my custodianship, though since about half of them disappeared (I got used to this as a child) I can't say for sure that they did not live long lives. I have had about 12 cats, starting with Patch who was my mother's cat when I was born, up till the present Bela and Asha, yan and yin or more like, Satan and a nice cat. I was a cat person until I became a dog person about 15 years ago. Sorry cats. No wonder Asha wanted to escape my blabbing.

No comments:

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves.  So, see below. Do you ...