Wednesday, May 27, 2009

almost better (millie update #445)


Millie is occasionally putting weight on her bad foot and though the pad is still not 100% she is clearly almost completely fine. There is a scarline on her foot which I suppose will be pretty much there forever (contrasting with her tumor-removal scar on the other leg very complimentarily) and she refuses to stop chewing and licking the foot, which means she'll probably have the buster collar on for at least another few days. However, the whole thing turned out grouse.
I had to take Charlie to the vet yesterday for an injection. What a wuss! They couldn't hear her heartbeat, she was panting so loudly. She is slightly overweight but she has incredibly good teeth for a 5 1/2 year old. So now you know.

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...