Now it is the next day and I have been blowing up balloons for Rohan's birthday to the extent that I no longer really need to breathe. Did you know the lungfish is an ancient species with only one lung and in times of low water it can breathe air?
Monday, June 02, 2008
stingray
Now it is the next day and I have been blowing up balloons for Rohan's birthday to the extent that I no longer really need to breathe. Did you know the lungfish is an ancient species with only one lung and in times of low water it can breathe air?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
river valley
This afternoon Perry and I did what we always said we were going to do and looked at the housing estate on the other side of the Maribyrnong...
-
Just marvellous to see Joan Letch in an episode of D4 from 23 September 1974 called 'Lonely Hearts', as an actual character with, yo...
3 comments:
No I didn't know that!
There is one type of fish that looks a lot like Edward G. Robinson.
Which came first?
Post a Comment