Saturday, June 21, 2008

things travel fast these days

You might recall the drawing I did a few months or weeks, I can't remember, ago for that Cannanes Newcastle film thing. Today I was looking around for reviews of their north american shows and found this: someone has redrawn my curly headed woman for another poster, this time a Mexican show (which is probably going to happen very soon). This poor person who was just sitting on a floor in Apollo Bay, and her aura is being tossed around the world... and she will never know.
I'm happy to be coopted like that, but as for that 'world's most indie band' tag, god...

(By the way, a hundred pesos is equivalent to about ten dollars australian.)

No comments:

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves.  So, see below. Do you ...