Thursday, December 20, 2007

stolen from galaxy

1. Hardcover or Paperback, and Why?
I have no strong opinions.

2. If I were to own a bookshop, I would call it...
‘Dave’s Books’

3. My favourite quote from a book (mention the title) is...
Come on, you know I can’t remember anything, quotes particularly.

4.The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be…
George Orwell, as long as there weren’t any wasps about

5.If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except for the SAS survival guide, it would be…
Hopeless. I mean whatever I brought, what would be the point? I suppose if I brought something in a foreign language I could waste my life away trying to decipher it.

6.I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that…
had the internet in it

7.The smell of an old book reminds me of…
work

8.If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be…
Mark in Marianne Dreams

9.The most overestimated book of all time is…
The Bible

10. I hate it when a book…
is by James Freud.

No comments:

today's pants