Saturday, April 06, 2024

explores

Been doing a few explores lately like for instance yesterday under the Tullamarine freeway bridge over the Moonee Ponds Creek. I mean I have been here before, quite a few times but not ever on this side of the creek where there is a surprise channel you have to, basically, wade across if you're a dog and find a weird bit of strange wood to hop onto if you're a person. It's manageable. Yesterday morning men were 'cleaning' the channel which seemed to mean just picking things up (like old shopping trolleys) and throwing them back down in the water, but maybe there was a grand plan. They also poked the water a bit with a pole. 
 

No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...