Sunday, July 05, 2020

whistle woooh yay



What's that joke about I've suffered for my art, now it's your turn? Was that a Hey Hey it's Saturday thing? Anyway, this page was for some reason a real psychological hurdle for me and I finally surmounted it. It's not that great or interesting or worthwhile as a page, I drew it without any pencil, and it is more or less adequate but this whole section is just going to be talking heads and not very nice ones either. 
Have you ever had the displeasure of watching the film The Allnighter? I can't remember where I read about it but it got 0% on Rotten Tomatoes, it stars Susanna Hoffs and Joan Cusack and it was written and directed by Hoffs' mother. I'm watching it now and much to my surprise I am 3/4 of an hour in (I thought it was about 15 minutes) but I really think I have to stop. 

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...