Wednesday, March 05, 2008

don't blame me


I love this kind of thing, by which I mean I fuckin' hate it. It would firstly better read as 'Don't blame me, I am the pillar of an 8-storey building', but even if some Liberal voter had it wrapped round their head with an arrow at the end pointing to their brain, I would like to know what blame, or rather, blame for what (but I don't know how to put that into a grammatical sentence - hopefully you know what I mean) is currently being apportioned to the Rudd government? The apology? Interest rate rises? I really don't blame the present government for those, and the only thing I blamed Howard for in that regard was pretending he could do something about them (and would). Er... Brendan Nelson's 7% approval rating? I suppose that wouldn't be happening if Howard had won the last election. Or at least he probably would have that kind of rating as 'leader', but he wouldn't be one.

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...