Monday, February 11, 2008

self-justification and dog update

Reviewing the posts below, I appreciate there seems to be a slight obsession with coffee and urine comparisons, I would like to think this is less of a matter of obsession with urine and more of a matter of worrying at the base meaning of the strange term 'weak as piss'. That's my excuse anyway and I plan to stick with it.

Meanwhile, dog status: Millie still has her bucket, though her leg is, very slowly despite her most ardent efforts to chew that thing off and thus eliminate a slight nuisance, healing (do I win some sort of award for this sentence's awkwardness, considering especially it's not even finished yet?). She is also starting to smell pretty rank.


Charlie is utterly liberated by this whole thing. She has become more independent, friendlier and buoyant. Here she is with her new look, 'jaunty colt'.

No comments:

today's pants