Today I had an attack of madness and cleaned behind, on top of, and all around outside my fridge. I clean inside it every few months but I can't remember when I last cleaned outside it. It was kind of disgusting (and you should have seen my nails, though I'm glad you didn't) but it feels really good to have done it.
I also reordered the fridge magnets and removed almost all of the extraneous cards and bits of paper I had on it. This was it in January this year:
Here it is this evening:
I have so many amazing fridge magnets, I'd forgotten how good they were, many of them. Completely useless items in so many ways. If you're good I'll tell you about some of them. Actually it's probably less important that you are good and more important that I can remember. I've never been to Dreamworld, I know that much. But that one third from the left on the top row is a bizarre fridge magnet in the shape (kind of) of a laptop with Helsinki on it. I did buy that in Helsinki, near the parliament. I'm trying to recall whether I bought the Norway one in Norway or whether I got it for a dollar in an op shop in, you know, Bendigo or something. Either is possible.Anyway I am generally not that much in favour of cleaning because usually it just means that things get shabby and dirty again soon and you notice it more readily but at this point I am mildly pleased with myself.
No books in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment