Friday, October 09, 2026

prayers to sweet granny lard for some sanity

I suppose it's Trump that is making me so sick of America. I was listening to Conan O'Brien's podcast which I often do, and he was talking about going to Casablanca and joking about things happening to him that have resonances with the film Casablanca, and no-one else in Casablanca was interested in this. To which one clearly thinks, yeah, why on earth would they be interested in that? Because it's a load of fucking bullshit. It's like that British thing of laughing at people's surnames, like they don't know what their surname is. I guess it's generally a white thing, using the world like it was a filmstrip created to amuse them. 
 

No comments:

prayers to sweet granny lard for some sanity

I suppose it's Trump that is making me so sick of America. I was listening to Conan O'Brien's podcast which I often do, and he w...