Friday, May 31, 2024

plenty of nothin'

Here's some nothin' for you on the night of the day that Trump was found guilty (actually it's the day after technically but it happened this morning for us, but yesterday for Americans I think). OK so... 
The only interesting thing about this is that the guy in question spells his name with two Ls, I don't know why anyone would ever want to do that but that is what he does, and someone at the bookshop thought he had one L, the smart way. Ha ha. 
The Cheaper Buy Miles in Fitzroy is just a bit neater than the one in Brunswick - I haven't been to the new premises in Footscray so I can't compare with that one - still I think the Flemington one is best. But they all seem to have the same stuff. 

I mean blah to this. Though sometimes when there are things like this around it means there's something actually good somewhere nearby. But in this case, there wasn't. 

I found this highly irritating, not just the typo at the end (if that's what that is and not something incredibly smart I don't understand). But you know, Tattoo You, who gives a fuck and this has got to be the sign of Pitchfork going the way of Sassy when Sassy went mainstream. 
Perry waking up this morning. 

 Like I said... nothing. 

No comments:

the flagstaff hotel, who knew

...a lot of people probably but I didn't. I have started (gulp) watching Division 4. This is an establishing shot from the episode '...