Tuesday, May 28, 2024

evening stroll

After whingeing for a good 36 hours to anyone who had to listen about the impending implant procedure, it was really not as awful as I had anticipated. Also, as I was walking to the bus afterwards I was reading shit off my phone and #1 was re: the latest outrage (too pallid a term) in Palestine and then #2 was some random complaining about McDonalds getting their order wrong. True!!!! Truuuue!

The irony I didn't quite realise at that moment was I had just spent a long time complaining about a perfectly safe, ultimately beneficial procedure that wasn't even really going to hurt much. There are people around the world dying and watching their loved ones die and I've had a pretty sweet almost-sixty years. I think I'm OK.

This evening Perry and I went for a stroll running errands. We bought some dog treats, bought some tofu, and returned some random crap mail cluttering up the place to sender. It was nice. I will be taking some panadol soon but it's only very mildly uncomfortable at this point. 
 

No comments:

the flagstaff hotel, who knew

...a lot of people probably but I didn't. I have started (gulp) watching Division 4. This is an establishing shot from the episode '...