Thursday, April 16, 2020

siouxsie and the banshees' kaleidoscope

A few days ago I got it into my head that I should have some Siouxsie and the Banshees records. I am not sure I ever really owned any before but I was into the singles, I liked the Creatures too. So what was I waiting for? And why did I wait so long? Well, you know, they broke up in like 1993 or something so I had to be really certain. I started off with Kaleidoscope and I have to say that aside from listening to the Glitter Band in the car, I have not listened to anything else. It's immense! I could go on but I think I've said the important stuff.

1 comment:

Wayne Davidson said...

Try ...Dreamhouse and Hyaena too. The Creatures are superb and there's many highlights but I love how the different chorus bass pattern starts unexpectedly early during the end of the verse in this song. It's brilliant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQk5J-bLEZ4

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...