Friday, May 23, 2014

reverse park

Not much, as mentioned below, is good at the moment but at least I did do this absolutely amazing reverse park in Carlton this evening which admittedly was a second attempt but is still completely the best reverse park I've ever done. Total fluke, of course. Made me realise magic does happen, at any rate.

And since I have your attention here are a few pictures of the dogs, etc. 

Ferdie three seconds after being a 'good boy' and 'getting on his bed'. 

 No inverted commas required for Barry, who is always a good boy.

 Black swan in Jacana Lake
Me helping Butterball take a selfie. He neither knows nor cares. He is getting pats. 

No comments:

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves.  So, see below. Do you ...