Monday, February 13, 2012

neighbours 2012

Mia says 'your blog should go back to other stuff. There's too much Neighbours stuff. Write about your real life.'
But this is so much more interesting - especially now, when i have no idea what's going on (again). (No, I didn't have time to go back and look at previous eps on the website). Exheadmaster Michael doesn't want to go into the girl's toilets because he will have a psychotic episode with weird camera angles. Paul is in Port Douglas trying to find Kate, great approximation of PD police station (I admit I've never been). I see Neighbours people are advertising Impulse now. Dull.
I wonder what Summer did to Michael to create a buzzing sound when he collapsed. So he collapsed in the girl's toilet? Why do people think he has trauma to deal with? I don't get any of this.
Then we watched the news. Whitney Houston.

No comments:

the early 70s was all juxtaposition

October 1970, everyone had their arms out in the air, from Barbra to, um, whoever that is on the left, to Thumbelina. This is from the Sprin...