Saturday, February 28, 2009

when life gives you lemons...

You are lucky, because they are expensive. Our lemon tree is always on the verge of giving us lemons but never quite comes across. It doesn't help that I am never quite sure which is the lemon tree and which is the lime. And you know, I have another question, are chilis baby capsicums? I have a video about Carthage, watched a bit of it, no good, then later I appreciated why I always felt a bit uneasy when I saw its title, it's because I confused it with carnage. So like Evie part 1, got my 'puter on the table, got the books to write the lecture, got the coffee on the stovie... for some reason it's not entirely coming together. There's no urgency I guess because it's almost all done really it just has to coalesce. What's coalesce again? Control+F5? Or is that the ejector seat?

No comments:

the early 70s was all juxtaposition

October 1970, everyone had their arms out in the air, from Barbra to, um, whoever that is on the left, to Thumbelina. This is from the Sprin...