At last! A blog about everything
Bohemian Rhapsody would be pretty good.Angie Baby?
Good call, I am a big fan of the work of O'Day. But perhaps Undercover Angel would be more suitable... except there'd be too much after-dark camera work involved.
Might the Teds' apply their post-structural nouse to Nina and Frederick's "when woman say no she mean yes"?
Post a Comment
This afternoon Perry and I did what we always said we were going to do and looked at the housing estate on the other side of the Maribyrnong...
3 comments:
Bohemian Rhapsody would be pretty good.
Angie Baby?
Good call, I am a big fan of the work of O'Day. But perhaps Undercover Angel would be more suitable... except there'd be too much after-dark camera work involved.
Might the Teds' apply their post-structural nouse to Nina and Frederick's "when woman say no she mean yes"?
Post a Comment