Monday, September 28, 2026

river valley

This afternoon Perry and I did what we always said we were going to do and looked at the housing estate on the other side of the Maribyrnong from where we've been walking lately. It's pretty remarkable really. It's called River Valley. It's remarkably steep. 

This wall is something else. Incredible. I don't know what else to say. There seemed to be music coming out of it, which I think might actually in some weird way have been being projected from the apartments on the street above, but not sure. 

I'm pretty sure that the car you see here was barely able to take the steep hill here. It certainly slowed down a lot but didn't quite roll backwards. 

This is the path that mapsonmyphone suggested we take to get back to the river. However, we got distracted by another option...
...which ended up with us in a weird kind of area that had tracks on it from either a previous or future path. 

When we got back to the river we found this island. 

Then essentially we basically as it were went back to the car and drove home. Perry was pleased with how it all went. 

I'd love to go back another time, I wonder if Perry would like to explore more. 

No comments:

river valley

This afternoon Perry and I did what we always said we were going to do and looked at the housing estate on the other side of the Maribyrnong...