That's what you call the Maribyrnong, isn't it? When you feel casual affection for it? the Yrnong? Well anyway boring as we are, Perry and I went back to the same place as we had gone the day before, that is, yesterday to ramble across a little more of the general area. It was just for fun.
It was raining, that's part of my umbrella above, but it wasn't heavy and we were fine. I am intrigued by these flats which I might have mused on previously, I suspect yes I have. I haven't seen them from the street access side and should go and look sometime. They dominate here but I am sure they are pretty nice to live in, or at least, to look out from.
Explain this to me please:A big boy is allowed to walk without the lead on if he promises to be good (even if he doesn't, even if he isn't). He didn't, but he was. Big houses looking out over the Yrnong from the north side.It stopped raining while we were walking, I lost something - the clip-on treat dispenser. I lose these periodically, it's not like car keys.
No comments:
Post a Comment