Friday, March 18, 2022

finally caught up with me

 

So I finally got covid, from an unknown source but obviously it could have been from any number of sources, although unlike many people I have still worn a mask on PT, in shops mainly, in the library etc. But it was always going to happen and it is not so bad (so far). It's just a nuisance to have to be at home for a week, although the cats are going to be happy about it I'd say. 

Everything comes at once, I don't mean covid, that's just one thing, but I got the final proofs of my DeGaris book, I got two journal articles published online this week, and another accepted by an international journal - it's amazing how everything comes at once. 

2 comments:

Person I want to be said...

Congrats! And wish you get healthier soon. Also didn't you know that covid was bitten by Moscow mayor? It's a fact. Loudspeakers said that. So get your facts straight.

David Nichols said...

Moscow mayor huh... makes as much sense as anything else...

steve albini died

I am affected enough by the death of Steve Albini that I just went on social media about it, though just a generic vale, not to brag that I ...