Thursday, March 19, 2020

crampy

I woke up at 4 am with a really huge cramp in my left leg, normally the approach is to get up and walk around but this was so huge I couldn't even walk on it. Nancy saw this as an opportunity to ask for breakfast. I guess I am slightly worried about Nancy's appetite, not because I think she's necessarily overweight (well, I know she is) but because I am worried it's symptomatic of an inside-the-house-permanently-after-once-having-had-the-ability-to-go-outside-neurosis.

Just as I was trying to go to sleep last night around 11pm some teens/twenties rode a shopping cart down Morrah Street and crashed against the post on the corner with Park Drive. A couple were killed, but whether by the impact or something else I'm not sure. The bodies are still out there.

No comments:

today's pants