Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Charlie today


"stop anthropomorphising me idiot"

Charlie is a complex individual with certain requirements, and at the moment she is quite needy, which is unusual for her. For the last week she has basically had run of the house and last night was a particularly bad night for her I think. I ended up having to sleep on the couch to keep her company (I know this sounds pathetic, but it was pragmatic apart from anything else: I needed her to go to sleep and not mope from room to room/ outside over and over). It's a comfortable couch, it is from the cosy and urbane 1950s. She doesn't quite realise it but she is about to be exposed to Cyclone Barry. That will change her life. Also, Kenzie is coming again on Thursday. Wot larks!

No comments:

return of the tree pants

  Well, actually these aren't returning they're new, and the tree never went anywhere, it's unable to do anything about this ind...