Wednesday, October 20, 2010

charlie barry madness

Well Barry is proving to be an enormous success, not very surprising really. He has clearly read the guide on how to behave like a puppy and win hearts everywhere. He didn't read the chapter on how to get Charlie onside unfortunately and she is not entirely convinced. That said, they definitely played yesterday (the way she and Millie used to: asserting oneself with decisive front-paw emphasis, and the hand on the back) but she also has been known to get him in a corner and upset him. Still, they sleep together (not just like in this picture: they sleep in the same bed at night, not up close and personal but they do cohabit, and Charlie appreciates the company I'm sure).

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...