Sunday, December 21, 2008

sunday

Nothing happened on Sunday. Ashtray Boy rehearsal, which got better as it went on, at the end we did a song I claimed to have never heard but then I realised I had, about a billion times probably. Did a lot of washing. Ate some cruskits. Kenzie is staying so lots of cuddles, from all three dogs because he is so cuddly (and the sook of sooks) they feel they have to be too. Did quite a lot of dishes, also watched Seven wonders of the industrial world which in this case was about the sewering of London. Love those egg-shaped drains. Reading this fine book by Charles Reade, called It's never too late to mend, which is full of great stuff about the silent & separate prison system. Read it here yourself if you wish.

Anyway I can hear the dogs going berserk/ playing a fun game out the back so I better go and get my leg savaged. (Later: didn't happen - Kenzie just licked my knee very ardently that's all).

No comments:

today's pants