Sunday, August 24, 2008

chad's tree dream


I dreamt that Chad's Tree were reforming to play five songs at some event. Only Mark Snarski (guitar), Sue Grigg (keyboards) and James Hirst (drums) were available, so they asked me to fill in on violin, and instrument which of course I have never played though I was unwilling to admit this. We were getting ready to start playing in the corridor of a salubrious terrace house, and no-one started a song, we just stood there. And I said, 'I feel as if I am being set up for some Candid Camera-style prank', and they were all like 'No, no' but knowingly, as though that was a rational way to feel. The dream made me uncomfortable so I forced myself awake.

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...