At last! A blog about everything
how fun is it?
As if it's not obvious from the pictures. I had a good time and I didn't even spend any money.
It looks creepy
Where is it?
It's in Pipeworks
Is that the name of the suburb? Is it near you?
It is pretty near us. You could virtually walk there from our gaff
Post a Comment
What happened to the book fridge at Newmarket station? Fuck, it smelt bad but it was good. Now there's just these bins. I didn't loo...
7 comments:
how fun is it?
As if it's not obvious from the pictures. I had a good time and I didn't even spend any money.
It looks creepy
Where is it?
It's in Pipeworks
Is that the name of the suburb? Is it near you?
It is pretty near us. You could virtually walk there from our gaff
Post a Comment