Friday, July 21, 2006

dear diary i'm sorry

... I haven't been giving you much attention lately. In fact, just to make it worse, I have been blogging away quietly on my laptop but I just can't be bothered plugging it in and when I do actually get around to transferring that stuff here it's going to be way out of date.

I have had a sore neck since Wednesday morning, and have been walking a little like a robot. Now I understand why John Foxx wanted to be a machine.

On Wednesday night Mia and I went to Elsternwick to see 10 Canoes and it was amazing and highly recommended. I saw my mother last night and she liked it too.

No comments:

return of the tree pants

  Well, actually these aren't returning they're new, and the tree never went anywhere, it's unable to do anything about this ind...