Monday, November 01, 2021

your wedding


I still have nothing of great value to tell you so I will show you another one of my drawings, I really should stop with this one or there'll be no surprises (well, the surprise might come in trying to reconcile how I thought these images would illustrate any part of any poem). I can't actually remember the line that this was supposed to illustrate but I liked the idea of an open-air wedding party by a big body of water. The clouds here are pretty insane I have to confess. I am not sure what clouds actually look like I suppose. 

My next commission is some t-shirt designs which I am looking forward to very much but I won't be posting them here because I know what you're like you'll just steal them and put them on a t-shirt. You think everything can be solved or resolved just by t-shirt messages but I think that's an overstatement. 

No comments:

steve albini died

I am affected enough by the death of Steve Albini that I just went on social media about it, though just a generic vale, not to brag that I ...