Thursday, September 16, 2021

a year ago (16 September 2020)

Mid-September should be better than this but it isn't. It must be external factors which are making me feel so grim, and nothing much is really working at the moment, since I already wrote a grizzling post an hour or so ago complaining about life on other planets I thought I'd spread the crap around a bit like prisoners who dig tunnels and put the dirt in their pockets to sprinkle around elsewhere. Share the burden/angst. It's only light angst but I really would not want it to get any heavier thanks. I am finding that the things which might normally spark joy or whatever that nonsense phrase is, aren't, right now. I got the Beach Boys bootleg Adult/Child in the mail yesterday and I think it's great but I'm not, like, doing a jig about it. I just feel down in the dumps generally, also quite nauseated. I did a stop-motion video of Helmi washing herself and it made me feel kind of crummy, although I figured it might just be my mood so I put it on instagram, we'll see what other people feel about it. Hmm, stuff is kind of crap. Some loser plays flute in the street every late afternoon and I think that's just wrong. 

No comments:

what a week

  It really was a huge week, with not exactly three new lectures to deliver but let's say the equivalent of two (split one in half to ma...