Friday, September 06, 2019

unpickupable, that's what you are

I've got a cold and I feel poorly - particularly tough cough and tough because it just seems unfair after getting through the flu or something only a few weeks ago! Screw this.
So, today I'm on leave anyway, and I hung around the house mainly and spent quite a bit of time with these guys (that's Pompey on the left and Chanticleer on the right). I continue to marvel about how cuddly they have become from the angst-ridden wormy desperadoes of a few months ago. Pompey in particular is still pretty flighty and neither of them really like being picked up (but then, neither does Nancy. Maybe no cats really like it). But they are very happy cats now.
The unhappy one is Nancy who is cranky at them but maybe she'll come round.
Maybe.
I have wasted today basically, except I did take Barry and Ferdie for a walk but Ferdie blotted his copybook, LITERALLY by running away from me and disappearing completely. I found him in the street about five minutes later apparently eating a piece of bread.

No comments:

no pants today

Today I hastened to what has become known as the pants tree to see what pants were on the tree today. Disappointingly, the pants choice repr...