Tuesday, September 10, 2019

reborn

Hilariously, I am now liberated from my phone and it is as though I have been in a daze all this time. It's been about 30 hours since I last saw it and when I was out tonight at Open Studio (Alanna and band played their/our first show) I felt myself able to do all kinds of crazy new things like, for instance, look straight ahead for periods of time or have minor conversations and not feel I had to look occupied all the time. It's mental. Of course I was also very judgey when it came to all the people I saw around me, looking at their phones.

1 comment:

lucy tartan said...

But how can you know what time it is?

return of the tree pants

  Well, actually these aren't returning they're new, and the tree never went anywhere, it's unable to do anything about this ind...