Thursday, September 12, 2019

ridiculous

We all know moving house is stressful but it's now 3am and I have been entirely unable to sleep. The alarm is set for 5, when I plan to drive to Parkville with a carload of books and paintings etc to clear out the house enough for the removalists to come at 11 to get the big things, as they're known. I mean I will be able to come back, I guess, and sleep for a couple of hours but it would have been better if I'd been allowed by my 'overactive' (read: churning) brain to just sleep when necessary.

The dumb thing is I really can't stand sleeping and I don't have much sympathy for people who love it. So I am extra annoyed by the necessity of it. Jetlag's coming, too. 

NB still haven't got my replacement phone, though very glad btw that I got insurance

No comments:

today's pants

  Yesterday was a no pants day, and since it was also a public holiday, I think we could develop a theory the perp is a worker in the area, ...