Wednesday, October 24, 2012

slight improvement

I know, I know (though no-one said it) it is wrong to have a big health whinge when there are people with real health problems and some of them fatal. I was frustrated.

I think overall it is improving and with the end of the teaching year as of NOW it will probably improve massively. I should have got the flu shot when they were offering them at work and dumbly the reason I didn't was I heard that some people felt crappy for a week after it. (And a month ago I was still congratulating myself for not getting it because I thought I'd got through the winter without any ramifications.)

2 comments:

iODyne said...

BISOLVON will dry up all that unwanted everything, and next time you feel the very first twinge of a hot sore throat, immediately scoff a big bag of vinegar and salt crisps.
It napalms your oesophagus.

just discovered a great blog
http://rollhotrodroll.blogspot.com.au/

going there will aid your swift recovery.

Anonymous said...

Nope.

return of the tree pants

  Well, actually these aren't returning they're new, and the tree never went anywhere, it's unable to do anything about this ind...