Friday, July 01, 2011
jim carrey
So I'm sitting here watching him in some film, and trying to remember his name. And I figure how interesting might or might it not be if I write about him for the time it takes me to remember his name, because I see it all the time, instant recognisability, but the only name my brain can come up with is Tom Hanks. Which is the wrong name. Then, 'Jerry...' something, which I know is also wrong. And I'm thinking, he is a talented actor who always ends up in crappy comedies, although I did really like Liar Liar... which this film that's on now is kind of like. I'm sort of enjoying it too because it has Rhys Flightoftheconchords in it, doing a very similar to Murray character, which works. I can't remember his name. I keep thinking 'Jerry Springer'. Now I'm going to have to go through the alphabet, which rarely works. B something, C something, D something, E something, F something... none of these are at all appropriate. Seems like a waste, I almost want to go backwards from Z instead. The film is Yes Man. Jim! Jim Carrey . Got it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
where is the newmarket book fridge now
What happened to the book fridge at Newmarket station? Fuck, it smelt bad but it was good. Now there's just these bins. I didn't loo...
-
Just marvellous to see Joan Letch in an episode of D4 from 23 September 1974 called 'Lonely Hearts', as an actual character with, yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment