Tuesday, January 18, 2011

vacant block


This block has been vacant in our street as long as we have lived here. Vaguely in my memory I seem to recall at the beginning I thought, the house that was there has only recently been demolished, but it has been vacant at least since 2004. It is pretty extraordinary to think that someone has been 'sitting on' this empty block for close to 7 years now, if not longer, even if it's the Office of Housing. The stop-start construction of four units on a similarly sized block is going on just up the road, though actually come to think of it it's more stop than start. I have no more to say about this presently.

No comments:

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves.  So, see below. Do you ...